1 . July 7 – July 18 –(11 days)
Residential at Bradfield College Theme: Knights and Castles.
English Lessons, wonderful activities, full programme with students from other countries. 2 Full day excursions to London.
Students will experience a British boarding school, and take advantage of the wonderful facilities at Bradfield College. They will have 20 hours of English lessons, as well as arts and crafts, sports, drama and music activities in the afternoons. They will have two full day trips to London, a trip to Bath and one to Reading.
Evening activities include Discos, Fashion shows, cinema trips and bowling.
Including short course about the UK education system, by teacher from a UK school.
2. July 18 – July 21 (3 days) Adventure camp in national park.
Based near Exmoor in Devon, the students stay at a local school and have day trips that will include:
Horse Riding in the national park
- Sea Safari to see wildlife and sea-life around the Devon coast
- Watermouth Castle and Theme park
- Exmoor zoo
3. July 21 - July 24 (4 days) Residential at Camp Kernow in Cornwall.
Incredible experience of nature and learning at the only fully off-grid camp of its kind in the UK. English Students on site.
A camp that will inspire and educate the children and about sustainability and the natural environment through hands-on experience, adventure and exploration.
4. July 24 – July 27 (4 days) Homestay in Oxford.
Get to know families and children of their age
Get to visit the University colleges
Punt of the river
Visit local UK schools.
Experience British family life
Learn about British History
5. Thursday July 28 Fly back to Taiwan.
Outcomes for Children:
Cultivate new attitude for study
New Skills in art, music, writing, sport
Introduction to English education value system
Knowledge gained in both English and understanding of the world around
Develop a new perspective of themselves
Get to know students around the world - particularly students from the UK
Learn about nature and sustainable technology
Inspire students to learn how to play an important role in their future
Become independent and confident young people
- Group Size 15-20
- Course Length 21 days 20 nights
- Bespoke closed group multi educational course
- End of course certificate and use of course materials
- Full board accommodation
- Return airport transfers from London Heathrow
- 1 free groups leader for every 10 students
- Extra group leader £300
- Maximum 15 students per class
- Full cultural tour programme
- Full immersion with both English and International students
- Once in a lifetime opportunities to experience a very different world
- Independence, confidence and character building 3 week stay